gubermintcheez

Politics and other nonsense

Name:
Location: Ohio

Friday, November 04, 2005

I really do hate Bush

I finally found someone who hated him as much as I do. Its that blend of arrogance and incompetence while the GOP sees what he's doing and could care less.
He's ruined our reputation around the World (anyone see the riots today at Bushs arrival of the free trade talks?) he's ruined our economy and has put us in a terrible debt, a world record sized debt.
He's divided this country like I've never seen before and I was around during Vietnam, nothing compared to this civil war happening in the country today.
He relies on ignorance to push his agenda through. He wants to kill Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, anything that helps the underprivileged .
Ask anyone what his goal is and they just look at ya with this empty stare . The repukes wont say this but they want to kill anything the Fed runs except for the corporate welfare programs to the big multi nationals.
They don't want the rich helping the poor .
Did I mention I hate Bush?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google